Monday, October 24, 2005

Special Ops Lt. Mark Rohl

All of that online game play as a navy seal has paid off this evening. We have(had) a mouse in our home. Traps didn't work, and this little thing had the stones to run across the room as I was sitting there watching football. I tracked it behind the fridge, pulled the fridge out and couldn't see it, but it came out of the wall where our water hook-up is for the ice maker, I told myself not to jump if it came at me, and it did. As it ran about on the wood floor, I took aim and whaaammmy, right in the head with my one pump hand gun. This is the same gun I shot James in the butt with years ago, so now it has two kills. The traps are useless, but my tommy gun isn't. whooaaah!

2 comments:

Portland Dad said...

That is bad ass. I can't believe you shot a mouse on the run with that pea shooter. That guy that can pee 9 feet can go to hell, your my new hero!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you fill the hole with steel wool to keep his relatives out of your house.