Thursday, February 15, 2007

Awesome....

As some of you may know, Kendra and I have been trying to get pregnant for 1 1/2 years. We recently went to a doctor to get me tested. (by the way that experience was awkward) Today we got the results, I am infertile!!!! that's great news. That's just what i needed to hear, not only was the experience at the doctor emasculating, but now I have no seed. How am i feeling? Hurt, pissed, confused, and piled on with the last posts and other goings on in this ever so fabulous year of 2007, very depressed. Oh but don't loose hope, we get to go back in next week and find out what kinda pills and trials and tests they can do. If any of those are a success then maybe, oooh just maybe they can stick a needle into Kendra's egg and inject it with my steroid and testosterone laden seed, mix it together in a dish, and place it back inside, just the way it was meant to be. I am sorry if I sound overly sarcastic or brash but i have run out of emotions the past month and joy and happy never made it home from news years eve.

5 comments:

Portland Dad said...

That sucks ass Mark. I am sorry for what your going through. You be pissed or hurt or whatever you need to be.

Anonymous said...

There are no good words or platitudes to say, so I will simply say, I love you and being far from you now is the hardest thing for a mom like me who loves you like I do.

I agree with James, be whatever you need to be, you have our support and undying love.

Kyle said...

Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory that will be revealed in us."

You and Kendra will have victory.

Anonymous said...

Ditto....all three. I too wish I was closer. Because it is hard for an Aunt like me who loves you the way I do to be so far away.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the news. I'm a phone call away if needed...