Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Friend Alyssa on MTV

So a long story short our friend was on MTV, Made. Well apparently she has a big fan base all over the world. Check out the link here to read others but I had to post this one. (Sorry if I offend any of my french friends with this, wait do I have any french friends?)


"Hello! sorry my english is bad beacause i am french!
I see theese video on made! and, and I have a lot have fun! wouhahaha hoho ect..
also because it resembles me, delay, always funny, second degree a lot!
on top of that I also am in the artistic world professionel, I am drummer, and music professor! but my pass time favorie is humour! And outside her, it really corresponds to all that I like at a woman! physically I had the blow of lightning, and its mentality, is identical to mine, they would say my ame sister! I would really like to meet it! but the language, the country separates us, then I have moin of chance that any American of etre happy with her! Snif!
So i'm a men so tired"

Thank you Dennis from France.

No comments: