Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lakers V. Suns

If the league does not suspend Bell I will never freaking support the league in a monetary way ever again. This is not UFC, that was a "rear naked choke", which I am sure is frowned upon in the NBA. The Suns did great to win at home, but Bell needs to get his head out of his a$$ and play basketball not rugby. Kobe gets thrown out protecting his guys and Bell gets thrown out trying to hurt someone. Totally unacceptable, I have never been so pissed, granted it was Kobe and they were getting into it all game. But if that was anyone on the Lakers I would still be pissed. Forgive me if you didn't watch the game, but this is my forum, and I will speak my mind. My mind is killing me right now, good game suns, Bell.....

2 comments:

Portland Dad said...

Raja out for a game! I hope this doesn't bite them in the ass when the suns try to prove something

Anonymous said...

Hello! I didn't understand this at all, I was kind of hoping you'd write something else soon please?