Monday, August 01, 2005

Hells Kitchen

And I don't mean Arizona, several people can vouch for me on this one, I Mark Rohl, picked Michael to win, from day one. And I also caught a subtle hint in the pre show credits (I didn't know what to call it) when they show the contestants and Ramsie looks at them, well when Michael was on screen Ramsie was looking straight ahead, with a bit of a smirk and a nod. But I did pick Mike from the get go, next reality show, not counting the dance one, I am putting money down in Vegas, can you bet on reality ponies?

4 comments:

dave said...

dude, i have no idea what you're talking about. who's michael and ramsie?

Sparky said...

The tv show Hells Kitchen,

dave said...

oh. i didn't know there was a tv show called "hells kitchen." is it a cooking show with the hells angels or something?

Portland Dad said...

I only saw one show and I don't remember who Michael is but well done anyway.